COVID-19 has certainly altered the way we interact with our surroundings, especially when we’re out in public. Thus, many business owners and managers are working hard to keep up with the new normal.
Proper sanitation and disinfection are important factors that keep a business open and safe. With that said, we at Speckless Cleaners INC (a certified provider of professional Cleaning Service in Chesterland, Ohio) are giving readers tips for managing common areas during COVID-19.
- #1: Determine Foot Traffic and FrequencyBy figuring out the number of people (as well as the type of people) that visit an establishment every day at specific hours, business owners and managers can respond with appropriate cleaning and disinfecting cycles for their common areas.
- #2: Determine High Touch SurfacesThe CDC recommends sanitizing the following:
- Door and cabinet handles/push plates
- Light switches
- Refrigerators and microwave doors
- Chair handles
- Keyboards and mice
- Conference room touchpoints
- Elevator buttons
- Drinking fountains
- All bathroom surfaces
- All kitchenette and dining area touch surfaces
- #3: Hire a Reliable Cleaning CompanyEntrusting Office/House Cleaning in Ohio to an experienced cleaning company can save a business owner both time and money.
When it comes to Cleaning offices in Solon, a professional can provide quality as well as the right equipment to finish the job.
If it’s commercial cleaning that you need, we’re the people to call. We also offer Truck Detailing in Solon, Ohio should you or someone need it.
Contact us today to know more!